ENROLLMENT AND ADMISSIONS
Ephesus Junior Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all privileges, programs and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of color or national and ethnic origin in the administered programs. EJA is a fully-accredited, board governed Christian school in the Seventh Day Adventist Christian faith. Only those who are in full sympathy with the standards of the Seventh Day Adventist education should apply.
Submit an application along with the non-refundable application fee.
- The school will contact the parent to complete all necessary forms.
- The applicant’s transcripts, birth certificate, immunization records, proof of recent physical exam, and a copy of social security card must be on file prior to acceptance.
- Students applying for the Pre-K program must be 4 years old.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 30th.
- An admission interview may be scheduled after the application has been reviewed with the principal. Both parents and student(s) must attend.